Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dexter turns 10 months

oh my, this boy! I feel like every day my heart grows larger with love for these two!

At ten months Dex has a mouthful of seven (!) teeth which I see all the time with his cheeky grins and giggles. He's always 'talking' and making interesting noises, definitely discovering his voice. At around ten months Dex pointed at a light switch and said 'dis', which has been followed by everything being questioned as 'dis'. He's had a little haircut since these photo were taken, just back and sides, he's so neat and tidy now.

hmm, what else. Dex has yet to stand or walk on his own, but he's constantly pulling himself up to standing on furniture. A friend lent us a walker, and he walks back and forth with it all the time. I know I say it every monthly update, but he truly is a delight!!




ha, munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!