Sunday, October 14, 2012

Photo hit

Ok you guys, I totally won a competition on my favourite blog, The Beetleshack! I've won an adorable pair of rubber boots that I'm hoping Evie and Dex can both wear in turn, woot!

I've had photos piling up to share with you lately, so here's a few in one big hit:

cute chubby in a swing

 Evie all dolled up for a family coffee date

we took Evie to the movies for the first time, to see Madagascar 2

excuse my huge arm!
I sewed myself this top from the Wiksten Tank pattern with thrifted fabric

I've been teaching Evie to use the sewing machine on her own, I'm such a proud mama!

always twirling, dancing and accesorising

delicious dhal for dinner, you should give this recipe a try!

2 comments:

  1. Evie certainly has style! Love all the flowers in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she certainly does, I hope she doesn't get too shy about it as she grows older!

      Delete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!