Friday, July 27, 2012

Dex is five months

I thought I'd better update you on Dex's growth before he hits six months!!

Dexter is an absolute pleasure. He's such an easy, go-with-the-flow type of guy. Full of smiles, 'talking' and giggles. There is nothing like the grin he gives me on waking up in the morning!

Dex has started solids in the past few weeks & he really loves his food, typical boy I suppose. He is yet to roll from his back onto his front, but seems to be getting close (Evie did this at 5 1/2 months)

Here's a couple of lovely pics Roger took on our SLR during lunch time:






Baha! These two kiddies crack me up! These are seriously the best shots I could get of them together, at least they kind of co-operated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!