Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy birthday to me...

So, today I turned 31, hooray! (I can't believe it's been a year since my 30th!)

It was a lovely day. First thing I took Evie to kindy, it was her first excursion, to the museum! As she boarded the bus with all the other kindy kids Evie had some tears, but she soon recovered and had a great time. I must admit that I cried a bit as I walked home, it feels like she's growing up so quickly!

Here's a pic of Evie, playing at home before kindy:


Here's Dex & I about to walk out the door to kindy:


I had a birthday lunch today with my youngest sister Emma and my sis-in-law Laura. It was super lovely!! We went to a local French cafe, and Dex (wonderful little boy) slept through the whole thing!



Tonight with Roger & the kids we had take-away pizza for dinner & I'm now enjoying my own mini tub of birthday Maggie Beer ice-cream (burnt fig, honeycomb & caramel - delish!!)


Birthday self-portrait - well hello thirty-one, and what do you have in store for me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!