Thursday, May 17, 2012

Some lovely links - 21

- a striking mural, from Garance Dore

- these meatballs look amazing, I really want to try them! from A Cup of Jo

- gorgeous leather ipad cases from Jess LC, via  Honey Kennedy

- awww, baby bowtie, anyone want to make one for Dex? from Princess Lastertron

- I'm in love with the colour combo of this baby blanket, from Charlotte's Fancy

- an interesting blog post on kugel exercises (apparently we don't need to be doing them??)

- blog post about keeping your house mosquito free? yes please!

 - an interesting blog post about activating almonds for better health

- the great toy experiment, sounds like it would be good to try, but I don't kow if I'm brave enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!