Sunday, September 4, 2011

Snapshots of a productive weekend

Roger found an old organiser that still works and he's given it to Evie, she loves her new 'laptop'! She loves to sit with us & we all 'work' on our computers. Saturday morning before breakfast she tucked herself in on the lounge to play with her laptop. Evie loves typing her name & making up 'funny' numbers!



Yesterday we got a big delivery of lovely soil for our raised garden beds (you might remember we built these beds back in March, but have only now filled them!) My folks came over & helped us move the dirt. Evie used a little wheelbarrow, from when my dad was a boy, and 'helped' alot! (You might notice that I'm not working in any pictures, I find that being 16 weeks pregnant is the best excuse!!)







Today is chook house day! Rog & his dad are building the new house for our chookies!! Evie & I are in charge of food supplies (homemade biscuits & pizza) and staying out of the way!


Have you been productive this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Yes we have been super busy, got lots of painting done. Love the photos of Evie with the wheelbarrow helping reminds me of Lachlan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of you as I wrote this one, hope you got all the painting done that you needed too! hopefully soon you can have a relaxing weekend instead!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!