Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lazy sunday

We've got a lovely 20 degree (celsius) day today - I'm on my second load of washing already! We're just hanging around the house this morning, I'm writing the weekly shopping list, Rog is studying & Evie is trying on summer dresses in hope of wearing them all soon! I'm hoping to take Evie out somewhere a bit more exciting this afternoon, perhaps a playground or walk at the beach.

ps - a little news, I'm pregnant!! Most of my 'real life' friends already know, but it's time that I told my 'blog friends'! I'm 13 weeks now and due in mid February (which is good timing, because I'm a bridesmaid in mid January!!)

I haven't taken any of my own photos in a bit, so here's some lovely baby clothes I've found lately on Pinterest.





1. from lemlem, via pauletpaula
2. from quinceandco
3. from kitlili
4. from limobasics , via pauletpaula

3 comments:

  1. hey Laura, congrats! hadn't heard the baby news yet :) I was just thinking about you guys the other day and wondering if you were planning for more babies. exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks Caitlin, sometimes babies take a while to get from the planning stage to bellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! I can't wait to wear summer dresses with Evie!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!