Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shots of life

I feel like we don't lead a very exciting life. It's certainly lovely, and I'm not complaining because I'm so lucky that I don't have to work, but it means that I don't have any great stories to share!

In place of a compelling anecdote, here are a few snapshots of our day:



Evie singing while 'reading' a book to herself tucked up in bed



My sewing room - I love having it! I really need to spend more time in there, not just sewing but also, ahem, tidying!



We went to the park this afternoon where I thought I could take some nice shots of Evie. Yes, this is the only photo I took. Evie was crying 'Don't take photos mum, play with me'!! With a face like that who was I to say no!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!