Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dining room dreaming

Our dining set used to belong to Roger's grandparents, it's from the 50's or 60's. It's not too bad to look at, but it's also not super comfy & has had alot of use in its lifetime. Tonight while I was slouching at dinner I shifted my weight in a bad way & cracked the under-support of the chair (ha! I'm only a skinny thing too!). In an ideal world this would mean splurging on a new table & set of chairs - I can dream can't I?


This lovely photo (from Bolaget, via mackapar) shows the bones of my dream set-up - beautiful long table, comfy but cool chairs & two pendant lights. Because this is a dream there are many details yet to be decided - here are some variations on the theme to get us drooling!










ps - ha! I just noticed that all of my links are Scandinavian, I think I have particular taste in dining rooms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!