Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weekend wonders

I know its Wednesday, but what can I say, lazy!

Inspired by Sandra Juto, I wore my hair in braids on Sunday:



I think it looked quite awesome! and I'm excited because I have never successfully braided my own hair before.

I haven't yet mentioned that on Saturday night I saw Wicked with my mum & sis in law - amazing, I totally loved it! I also enjoyed our pre-show drink, watching everyone walk in & looking at their outfits, so nosy!

I'm just having a cuppa while Evie watches an old Sooty episode from the 70's - classic!

2 comments:

  1. looks great :) Am very jealous- my skills in hair are nil xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only just learning! before this my main hair skill was pony tails :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!