Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wedding fever

I know everyone has been blogging about the Royal Wedding, but I'll join the throng. I don't know where I stand on the whole idea of the monarchy, but my little girl & I can't resist weddings & princesses!!

Earlier in the week we hired the DVD of Prince Frederick & Princess Mary of Denmark's wedding. So gorgeous! We dressed in our pretty 'princess' dresses and had a 'princess' afternoon tea while we watched (ie, nibbles in pretty bowls). Evie told me that she was another flowergirl, so she walked down the aisle with flowers when they did, aww! (sorry, no pics, we left the camera at the in-laws during the week!)

pic from publiboda

Last night Evie hung out with Roger's folks and watched the wedding, she was enthralled! After seeing the pics on the internet since I don't blame her - amazing! I really love her dress, choosing to have her hair down, her sister's dress, so much to love! (Meanwhile Rog & I went out to see The Girl that Kicked the Hornet's Nest, such a full-on trilogy, but awesome!)

pic from news.com.au

Not a huge fan of this official picture, so formal, but at least you can see her dress & they do look very happy!

I loved reading Tom & Lorenzo's take on the whole wedding (my sister put me onto this blog, they mostly critique celebrity fashion & glee episodes, eep!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!