Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Catchup!

It feels like we did lots this weekend!

West Side Story was amazing!!! I really loved it. I found myself sitting there grinning like an idiot, it's been so long since I've been to a live show.

Evie & I spent Saturday day arvo at Port Willunga beach with a great group of friends. Silly me, I didn't take a camera, but my friend Kate did, and she''s got a few photos on her blog 'Little Adelaide Kate' - and yes the first photo is my daughter sitting inside watching the boys play the wii!

Speaking of the wii there have been many dance sessions this weekend to Just Dance 2 - I'm really quite uncoordinated, but I have enthusiasm to make up for it!

I've finished off the weekend with a batch of apricot jam, with fruit from my in-laws tree. I tried a recipe that I found online here, and I'm looking forward to tasting the results. I've never used the kernals in jam before!

Lastly, but not least!, many thanks to Melissa for giving me a mention on her blog!! And welcome anyone reading this as a result :)

I'm hoping that this new week will find me less tired and with more inspiration and pretty pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!