Monday, January 10, 2011

Thrift Success!

Midday today I went to an op-shop with my mum and youngest sister, it was only a quick visit, but oh so successful!

1. A darling dress for Evie (I figure it can be a top as she gets taller) I just have to convince her to wear it because its red not pink! ($3.99)


2. Cool shoes for Evie, hardly worn. I think these will be perfect for autumn (not for a few months!) and hopefully the pink laces will convince her! ($1.99)


3. A Christmas tablecloth (a small one, I'm thinking for my entryway Christmas display) with a very nordic feel to it - love! ($1)


On the Evie front it turns out she doesn't have gastro, but has something colicky (similar to the colic that babies have). She has been having stomach cramps (three afternoons in a row now) and there's nothing we can do to help her. We've just been cuddling, watching tv and trying to get her eating and drinking. Apparently it will pass in a couple of days, but its so hard to see her in pain and not be able to help :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!