Friday, January 28, 2011

First Time for Everything

This morning my local library showed Toy Story 3 as part of their summer holiday program. It was great! Evie & I sat on steps in a lecture room at the high school with about 30 other kids & parents. I loved cuddling with my little one, eating snacks and sharing the experience. I realised it was her first time at the 'movies' - wow! I can't remember the last time I experienced a 'first' something. I love exploring that wonder through Evie, her innocence and excitement!

Actually, speaking of 'firsts', one has just come to mind. I'm going to visit a gym!! Anyone that knows me will probably scoff (my mum did!). I have never enjoyed exercise or pursued it - in fact I tend to avoid it! I'm fortunate to be a naturally slim lady, but that doesn't change the fact that on the inside I"m very unfit! On Monday night I'm visiting a body balance class at my local gym to test it out. I'm hoping that I love it and this can be the beginning of a healthier more energetic me. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!