Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fashion, Sartorialist Style!

I looove The Sartorialist! I just had to get that out there! I've been reading Scott's blog for a year or two, and gain so much inspiration from it. I'm not really into 'high' fashion - I don't have the money or really adventurous spirit for it, but I do love mixing up my wardrobe and adding new thrifted pieces. I find that reading The Sartorialist gives me great inspiration for doing this, and I just love looking at his beautiful photographs! (Definitely worth heading over to Scott's blog to check it out if you haven't before)

Scott put the following video on his blog today and it's lovely to watch!


(PS - I've been home with a sicky chicky this afternoon, I think Evie has gastro - gross! We're just chilling in the lounge room watching lots of Ice Age and Charlie & Lola. Poor little mite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!