Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Big Art

We're on the look-out for a big piece of art to hang in the lounge room above our lovely buffet.
Here are some I've come across in my blog travels:



1. Street art by MWM Graphics (found via the seventy tree). These would look so amazing as a print or canvas.


2. 'Apple Papple' poster by Fine Little Day, (found via from scandinavia with love). I love the poster and the cushions too!


3. 'Reopening of the South Fork Bridge after flood in Nov. 1940', found here. This is an authentic photo held in the Bralorne Pioneer Museum, but I love the quirkiness of the guy that looks like a time-traveler!


4. This is by Sandra Juto. I already own a copy of a similar print of Sandra's, but I would love to have something in the same vein for the lounge room.

Now that you've seen my picks - any recommendations from you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment!